Sunday 23 January 2011

Practice does not make perfect

..... it just makes you more experienced. Ultimately, this is the idea of this blog. It's only a practice blog, and with more entries, should become an experienced blog. I know these entries that I write have nothing much to say, I'm merely just throwing myself into the idea of becoming a blogger.

Eventually, I will start a new blog that aims towards something. The possibilities are either create a blog that is centred around a certain topic that I am interested in and share it with others, or create a blog that is generally based on a collective of thoughts, ramblings, and a diary of what I've been up to. In either case, I'm going to have to do a lot of reading and research. If I am going to make a diary-style blog, I'll certainly need to get out of the house bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment